Monday 4 May 2015

mundane monday - #52


 i was looking around the house for something to take a photo of, and it suddenly struck me that i hadn't introduced to the world my very latest friend, companion and partner who has been in my life the past few weeks.
and so, without further ado, i present to you the lovely hp chromebook 14. yup, in my favourite turquoise. (just look to your right and left in the blog, and you'll see how much i like the colour :) )

so far, i've been really liking the experience of using it. i have to mention though that i have been a devoted chrome and google user for quite a few years now, so except for slight differences in the keyboard, my transition from pc to chromebook was pretty smooth - its definitely not for those who may need to use specific software and such. but pretty much all i do with the pc, i do it on a browser and so i had been convinced for long that it would be a right fit for me.  (i'll leave it here, since i dont intend to make this a full fledged review. but if you have any questions about it feel free to ask !)


among other things, the weather has turned good. and i mean open-up-the-doors-and-windows good. and if that doesn't give me the much needed nudge push (and shove) to spend more time outdoors, i dont know what will.

No comments:

Post a Comment