Thursday 15 October 2015

throwback thursday - TBT #19

october 15th is the birthday of my most favourite humour author, the unparalleled p.g.wodehouse.

his characters like the bumbling lord emsworth, the intrepid wooster clan of bertie and his aunts, and that gentleman's personal gentleman, the impeccable jeeves - are immortal.

nothing would make me more happier, than being left alone undisturbed with a stack of wodehouse books by my side :)

wodehouse in his library









wodehouse, using his typewriter

both images above are from the website of the P.G.Wodehouse Society UK

1 comment:

  1. It's so refreshing to find someone who actually knows who Wodehouse is! Also, if you enjoy his writing, you might like Oscar Wilde's work as well; I recommend starting with A Picture Of Dorian Gray and then moving on to his plays. If you do wind up taking my suggestion, I'd love to know what you think!

    ReplyDelete